Before you can go on the air, you must be licensed and know the rules for operating legally. In the United States, there are three types of licenses: Technician, General, and Extra.

     The Technician class license is the entry-level license of choice for most new operators. To obtain the Technician license it is required to pass an exam that totals 35 questions on radio theory, regulations, and operational practices.

     In our portal, we will try to help you not only obtain the amateur radio license but to improve your skills as an operator. Practice exams are in Spanish or English. We will be adding additional exams in the Technical category and in the coming weeks, we will start with the General and Extra categories.